Sunteca take great pride in our excellent customer service.
Let us know how we can help you!
We can provide plantation shutters for any type of window, be it a sliding door or showroom display. Our commercial team has many years experience in dealing with office shutters and will offer you advice on the shutter best suited to your needs. The range includes indoor and outdoor shutters that are available in both timber primed and powder coated aluminium exterior grade options.
Types of great quality plantation shutters available:
- Timber plantation shutters
- PVC shutters
- Aluminium shutters
- Custom designed and built for your specific requirements
- Plenty of other types of window coverings (shutters and blinds, roller blinds etc)
Plantation shutters offer the best solution for controlling light and will also give you privacy and security where needed. They can have louvres, be top fixed or bottom fixed, and in many different styles. Another advantage of our plantation shutters is that they are custom built to your specifications so you get exactly what you want, when you want it.
Quality shutters are important to Sunteca, that’s why we have a large team of factory trained installers who will provide you with the best service possible.
Sunteca is the best company to provide aluminium plantation shutters Australia wide. Contact us for more information. We have a large team of qualified staff who can provide free quotes.
Advantages of aluminium Plantation Shutters
- Installation is quick and easy
- Shutters are lightweight, which means they’re easy to install, move or replace
- There’s no need for painting as the shutters look great as is.
- Our aluminium plantation shutters will never rust so you can be sure the look stays consistent over time
Advantages of timber Plantation Shutters
- Can be used as an attractive room divider
- Tend to last longer than aluminium shutters
- Often have more style options available
- Lighter woods are perfect for rooms with higher humidity levels.
Advantages of PVC Plantation Shutters
- PVC shutters are light and very easy to install
- They don’t warp, split or rot which means they’re the most durable shutter material
- You can choose from a range of colours and finishes which means your room is sure to look stunning.
Plantation shutter installation is generally a two-person job, taking about an hour per window. Often the shutters are installed on site but, if they’re to be installed at floor level, they can easily be transported just as easily as any other window coverings and will only need to be installed later. Our plantation shutters come with all the necessary fixings and we also supply any fixtures and fittings needed for installation on site.
With shutters installed, you may choose to add a finishing touch by painting your shutter panels for that perfect colour match. Our team can help you with any paint related questions you might have and we also stock the necessary paints needed to finish your shutters.
At Sunteca, we understand that you want your window furnishings to not only look good but you expect them to be of an excellent quality too. All our shutters are high quality products with the latest design features at great prices, and we provide fantastic service.
- Excellent Service
- Free measure and quote
- Prompt service with a 4 week lead time
- Exceptional workmanship and design
- Affordable prices
- Top quality plantation shutters, venetian blinds made in Australia
- Free samples available on request.
30 Years experience
We are the best when it comes to window shutters in Sydney. We are one of the leading distributors and suppliers of plantation shutters, wood Venetian blinds, top down bottom up roller shades that offer superior light control and privacy.
We have been installing shutters for customers from different sectors for nearly 30 years. Whether you want to modernise your office or you want to design your house in an inviting way, then give us a call. We will assist you with the best suggestions so that your needs are met perfectly.
Sunteca Is An Authorised Distributor Of: